RECOFERON® ALPHA - RECOMBINANT INTERFERON GAMMA - MEDICINAL PRODUCT FOR VETERINARY USE
ATTENTION! Currently, the drug RECOFERON® ALPHA successfully completed pre-clinical and clinical trials, submitted a dossier to the registration procedure in the The Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance.
Designer and manufacturer:
- infectious diseases;
- oncological diseases.
KEY FEATURES OF RECOFERON® ALPHA:
- Medician is created biotechnologically (recombinant, no leukocyte), making it absolutely safe;
- The active ingredient of the drug REKOFERON® ALPHA is a recombinant interferon alpha, which also has been used successfully in the treatment of infectious diseases in humans;
- RECOFERON® ALPHA - has a strong combine effect: etiotropic (antiviral) broad-spectrum and potent antiproliferative activity;
- Increases the resistance of animals to infectious agents of viral etiology;
- Increases non-specific resistance of the animal organism;
- RECOFERON® ALPHA is applied cats and dogs of all ages for the treatment and prevention of infectious diseases of viral origin (herpesvirus, calicivirus, parvovirus enteritis, etc.);
- RECOFERON® ALPHA is recommended as replacement therapy in the treatment of acute infection, both during the initial stage of the disease, and during the development of the disease.
Dosage form – solution for intravenous and intramuscular administration and for intranasal application.
RECOFERON® ALPHA contains as active ingredient the recombinant human interferon alpha
- one ampoule: 100,000, 250,000 and 500,000 IU;
- in one vial: 500000, 1000000, 2000000 and 5000000 IU;
- Excipients: dextran, potassium phosphate monobasic, potassium phosphate dibasic trihydrate, potassium hydroxide.
In appearance drug is a clear colorless or light yellow liquid.
The shelf life of the drug when stored - 2 years from the date of issue. After opening the ampoule RECOFERON® ALPHA must not be stored. The drug is prohibited to use beyond the expiration date.
Product form. The drug is packaged sterile for 1 ml, sealed under vacuum in a glass ampoule with a break ring, and 5 ml in vials sealed with rubber stoppers and aluminum caps fortified. The ampoules avd vials are packaged in blisters, and the blisters in the box. Each box is provided with instructions for use.
Storage conditions. Store the medication in the original container in a dry, dark place, away from food and feed, at a temperature of 2 ° C to 8 ° C.
RECOFERON® ALPHA should be stored out of the reach of children.
Unused drug utilized in accordance with the requirements of the legislation.
Conditions of supply: Without prescription.